PROTOTYPES AND JAMS
Here are just some examples of smaller games I've worked on
- Developed at Atom Split Games
- Breakout clone that runs on Web, Handheld and Tablet devices
- Hooks up to Nodejs server for Leaderboard activity.
- Developed at Atom Split Games using CocosJS with NodeJS for the server
- 2D platformer inspired by Donkey Kong
- Art by Harry Porter. Design by Harry Porter and Pádraig O'Connor
- Developed using Monogame (C#) over a 3 month period (2013)
- Link to game (6 Levels finished)
Bethselamin Time Trial
- 2D platform obstacle course with Database and local webserver connection.
- Winner - Best in Gameplay & Best in Original Music, Games Fleadh 2014
- Developed using Monogame (C#) with MongoDB and Nodejs for non-game functions
- Link to github repo
- Infinite Runner with simple, challenging gameplay.
- Winner - Best Windows 8 Game, Games Fleadh 2013
- Developed using Monogame (C#) with Art from David Moriarty.